So, I'm home sick and because I can't sit still, have started going through my cd and tape collection (yes, I still have both of them). Low and behold, I've come across various "mix tapes" boys/men have made me throughout my romantic history. Hence, my desire to create another top ten list. I won't name names...but here's a combo of songs from tapes, cds, and ones I remember being sung to me in no particular order...Long Live the mix tape...or I suppose mix Ipod now.
1. "Greater Love"-Elizabeth Troy
2. "Rock WIth You"-Michael Jackson
3. "Wonderwall"-Oasis (anyone whose had a Brit boyfriend has had this one sung to them in many a drunken moment).
4. "Don't You Forget About Me"-Simple Minds
5. "The Perfect Girl"-The Cure
and we can't forget "Just Like Heaven"-10 years later by a different guy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORc5Td_T6og
6. "Norwegian Wood"-The Beatles
7. "Hey There, Delilah"-Plain White T's
8. "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight"- The Postal Service
10. "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want This Time"-The Smiths