Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mix Tape Top Ten

So, I'm home sick and because I can't sit still, have started going through my cd and tape collection (yes, I still have both of them). Low and behold, I've come across various "mix tapes" boys/men have made me throughout my romantic history. Hence, my desire to create another top ten list. I won't name names...but here's a combo of songs from tapes, cds, and ones I remember being sung to me in no particular order...Long Live the mix tape...or I suppose mix Ipod now.

1. "Greater Love"-Elizabeth Troy



2. "Rock WIth You"-Michael Jackson


3. "Wonderwall"-Oasis (anyone whose had a Brit boyfriend has had this one sung to them in many a drunken moment).



4. "Don't You Forget About Me"-Simple Minds



5. "The Perfect Girl"-The Cure



and we can't forget "Just Like Heaven"-10 years later by a different guy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORc5Td_T6og

6. "Norwegian Wood"-The Beatles



7. "Hey There, Delilah"-Plain White T's



8. "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight"- The Postal Service



9. "Overcome"-Tricky



10. "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want This Time"-The Smiths

No comments: