Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Wanderings...I followed the light through my lense from 8am-noon. A perfect meditation through observation.



watching the open in Madison Square Park..




bringing attention to a birthday campaign in the month of september to raise $1.5 million, build 333 wells and give clean, safe drinking water to 150,000 people in Ethiopia.
www.borninseptember.org







another institution...














shadow mustache...

As I play with the light on my face...
















Who said there's no trees in Manhattan?


W.Irving's front door. Pretty.





Washington Irving's home..


the oldest bar in Manhattan and another one of my favorite places. Oh Henry...


strolling through Gramercy...


on the way to drop off my laundry, I pass my favorite pub...

No comments: